Submit Kids & Teens (Fashion and Talent Submission)
Do your child or teen have what it takes to model for us? Apply today and get your kid published. All models must have their parents or legal guardian permission to submit. We accept editorial photos, fashion show coverage, street styles, parenting tips, designer profiles, press releases, and photos.
Consider joining our safe and family-friendly community! join now.
- We don’t charge parents for submissions
- We recommend you register for a free Maelle Kids Social Network Account
- Submission Age: Kids 1-12 and Teen 13-17 Young Adults 18-21 (Teen Magazine)
- Child or Teen Name
- Submit 7-15 Professional unpublished (Not on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, another magazine, etc…)
- No watermark
- Full shoot credit
- Every submission needs to consist of 3000×2000 Pixels 8×10 300 DPI or original Resolution
- Parents Contact Info
- Submissions that also have a (behind the scenes video) will receive priority on publication
- Photographers Publishing Permission
Professional Photo Only
Radio Interview Request
Request a radio interview on Maelle Kids Radio show
We are looking for original unpublished art, fashion, children and parenting stories and articles.
Do you need a photographer?
- Maelle Kids Magazine does not provide financial compensation for any editorial contributions at this time.
- We do not charge models, photographers, and writer for submissions.
- Maelle Kids does not provide free print magazine to everyone involved at this time. We do provide tear sheets and the digital magazine.
- Maelle Kids Magazine is not a model agency and we don’t manage or help models book job.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated, we only accept original work.
- We cannot guarantee that the photos you’ve submitted will be featured in our print + Digital publication
Follow us on Instagram