On the Magcloud website, you can download a PDF of the digital publications you previously purchased from your Digital Library. Once you have downloaded the digital magazine of a publication to your desktop, all you need is a standard reader to view the PDF, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader ®.
- I cannot download the issue: It might be an internet connection problem. Try downloading again, if the download doesn’t work contact us so we can send you a link to the magazine.
- I can’t open my pdf: It might be an internet connection problem, make sure your download finishes. Try downloading again, if the download doesn’t work contact us so we can send you a link to the magazine.
- Do you refund digital purchase? No, we don’t
- How big is the magazine? From 9mb-20mb
- Can I purchase multiple digital issues? Yes
- Does Magcloud have a digital viewer? Yes
- Why should I buy the Magcloud and not the Magzter version? We like Magzter better, but Magcloud is great also.
- Adobe Reader
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
On devices running Android or ios log in to the Magcloud account via the web browser and download the publication from your Digital Library for enjoyment in your reader application of choice.
iOS (iPad and iPhone)
You can log in to the Magcloud website via the Safari web browser and download publications from your Digital Library for enjoyment in your reader application of choice.